Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Classic LWD (Little White Dress)

The Little Black Dress has always been given lots of attention. It's your Go-To dress for a hot date, a night out with friends, drinks after work... If I'm having one of those "off" days and I've already torn every dress out of my closet and decided nothing looks good - I usually settle on a Little Black Dress and end up feeling pretty good about it! So I thought we should explore the distant, much ignored cousin of the Little Black Dress... The Little WHITE Dress!!
Here are some favs!
(Gah, can you tell I'm highly anticipating spring??)

Free People New Romantics Olympic Corset Flame Dress (WANT!!)

Free People - Rainforest Dress (love the billows!)

ARG! Why must this Raquel Allegra Washed-silk mini dress
cost so much?? Sad face. I am in love with that bow.
So, what do you guys think? LBD or the LWD?

No comments:

Post a Comment